Contract – Permanent
Salary – £24.170 – £25,221 per annum
Hours of work – Full time – 35 hours per week. 0900 – 1700 Monday to Friday
Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for nearly 100 years.
We are seeking an experienced facilities officer to ensure that all office facilities, information and communication technologies operate effectively and enhance the ability of staff to do their jobs.
The successful applicant will be proactive, collaborative, flexible, tenacious and have the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience of supporting the delivery of effective facilities in a work environment
- Experience of working with business ICT systems
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and software used in an office environment
- Understanding of health and safety standards for the modern workplace.
- Understanding and commitment to the aims and ethos of the organisation and the UK Veterans community
Full UK Driving License holder is desirable and access to work vehicle can be provided.
Date posted: 12.01.18
Closing date: 12.02.18