Application closing date 25/02/2018
Salary £39,072 per annum
Package 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Employee Assistance Helpline, Life Assurance. Voluntary Benefits: Childcare Vouchers, Group Pension PlanJob category/type
Marketing & Communications
About The Royal British Legion
The Legion is at the heart of a national network that supports our Armed Forces community through thick and thin – ensuring their unique contribution is never forgotten. We’ve been here since 1921 and we’ll be here as long as they need us.
Our Values and Behaviours
Does the following describe you?
- A desire to provide a great customer service and support
- Enjoy and thrive in working in teams and with others
- Passionate about supporting the Armed Forces community and honouring their contribution
- Come to work each day to be the best you can and to learn and develop
- An encourager, eager to share your knowledge and experience to help others
If so then we would like you hear from you ….
The Royal British Legion is looking for a Public Relations Manager with extensive experience in regional and local media relations to join its PR team and help promote the charity’s work supporting all those serving in the British Armed Forces, veterans, and their families.
The work of the Legion’s PR team is wide ranging and includes dealing with large-scale issues such as FIFA’s ban on players wearing poppies, managing relationships our high profile supporters, working on major campaigns such as the Poppy Appeal, co-ordinating the media presence at national commemorative events and telling the stories of people we help through the press.